Below is a list of publications by members of the Harrison Research Lab
In addition to the list of publications, external lists may be found at Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
Under review or revision and available as a preprint
Peer-reviewed journal articles
- J. He, H. Chen, J. Hu, J. Zhou, Y. Zhang, A. Kovach, C. Sideris, M. C. Harrison, Y. Zhao, A. M. Armani, “Nonlinear nanophotonic devices in the Ultraviolet to Visible wavelength range”, Nanophotonics 9 (12) 3781-3804 (2020).
- J. De Anda, E. Y. Lee, C. K. Lee, R. R. Bennett, X. Ji, S. Soltani, M. C. Harrison, A. E. Baker, Y. Luo, T. Chou, G. A. O’Toole, A. M. Armani, R. Golestanian, G. C. L. Wong, “High-Speed “4D” computational microscopy of bacterial surface motility”, ACS Nano 11 (9), 9340-9351 (2017).
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Portable polarimetric fiber stress sensor system for visco-elastic and biomimetic material analysis”, Applied Physics Letters 106 (20), 191105 (2015).
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Spatiotemporal fluorescent detection measurements using embedded waveguide sensors”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics 20 (2), 7000207 (2014).
- X. Zhang, M. C. Harrison, A. Harker, A. M. Armani, “Serpentine low loss trapezoidal silica waveguides on silicon”, Optics Express 20 (20), 22298-22307 (2012).
- K. Narayan, M. C. Harrison, “Implementing inverse design tools for plasmonic digital logic devices,” SPIE Photonics West OPTO 2021, Online.
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Fiber-based polarimetric stress sensor for measuring the Young’s modulus of biomaterials,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Utilizing embedded optofluidic sensors for fluorescent detection measurements in space and time,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2014, San Francisco, CA.
- M. C. Harrison, R. M. Hawk, A. M. Armani, “Silica suspended waveguide splitter-based biosensor,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2012, San Francisco, CA.