Below is a list of publications by members of the Harrison Research Lab
In addition to the list of publications, external lists may be found at Google Scholar and ResearchGate.
Peer-reviewed journal articles
- J. He, H. Chen, J. Hu, J. Zhou, Y. Zhang, A. Kovach, C. Sideris, M. C. Harrison, Y. Zhao, A. M. Armani, “Nonlinear nanophotonic devices in the Ultraviolet to Visible wavelength range”, Nanophotonics 9 (12) 3781-3804 (2020).
- J. De Anda, E. Y. Lee, C. K. Lee, R. R. Bennett, X. Ji, S. Soltani, M. C. Harrison, A. E. Baker, Y. Luo, T. Chou, G. A. O’Toole, A. M. Armani, R. Golestanian, G. C. L. Wong, “High-Speed “4D” computational microscopy of bacterial surface motility”, ACS Nano 11 (9), 9340-9351 (2017).
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Portable polarimetric fiber stress sensor system for visco-elastic and biomimetic material analysis”, Applied Physics Letters 106 (20), 191105 (2015).
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Spatiotemporal fluorescent detection measurements using embedded waveguide sensors”, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics 20 (2), 7000207 (2014).
- X. Zhang, M. C. Harrison, A. Harker, A. M. Armani, “Serpentine low loss trapezoidal silica waveguides on silicon”, Optics Express 20 (20), 22298-22307 (2012).
- K. Narayan, M. C. Harrison, “Implementing inverse design tools for plasmonic digital logic devices,” SPIE Photonics West OPTO 2021, Online.
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Fiber-based polarimetric stress sensor for measuring the Young’s modulus of biomaterials,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2015, San Francisco, CA.
- M. C. Harrison, A. M. Armani, “Utilizing embedded optofluidic sensors for fluorescent detection measurements in space and time,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2014, San Francisco, CA.
- M. C. Harrison, R. M. Hawk, A. M. Armani, “Silica suspended waveguide splitter-based biosensor,” SPIE Photonics West BIOS 2012, San Francisco, CA.